Welcome


**Please note: This is an INFORMAL blog, and I will attempt to add information to it on a reasonably regular basis**



Please maintain your current support paths for any post-sale technical queries:

Partner Support Hotline - 1800 094 155

Support Email - support@trendmicro.com.au

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WFBS 6 Service Pack 2 Best Practices!

Hi there guys.

See... this is the benefit of a blog over the email newsletter!  Quick updates.

You'll find the document at:
TREND MICRO - Worry-Free Business Security 6.0 SP2 Best Practices Guide

Enjoy, and I trust this will help with any possible configuration questions.

regs
Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there.
Thank you for your comment.
In the interest of cleanliness from comment spam that can occur I will be moderating posts to this blog.
Thank you again, and you will see your post on the site soon!
regs
Kieran

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.